Cassian Station 1905

Cassian Station 1905
Description:


The Cassian Depot,  about 1905,  along the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul Railway.  This was situated along todays Hwy L and Rocky Rd, in Sec 14, T.36N.-R6E..



The depot is on the right and the Williams Farm on the left.  A railway spur went south from here to the former villiage of Braxton, near the northern end of todays Lake Nokomis. and Hwy L.  Another spur went north east to Goodyear Lake,  North of today's highway K.  Most of these railway beds became a base for later roads, some in existance today.  The mainline Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, RR,  is now the Bearskin Train, administered as a linial state park, by the DNR.


Find the last offers by SkyBet at www.bettingy.com BettingY.com Bonuses

Town of Cassian FacebookTown of Cassian

9110 Church Rd, Harshaw, WI 54529

Copyright © 2014 Town of Cassian. All Rights Reserved.